Licenses, Disclosures, and Affiliates
Licenses, Disclosures & Affiliates
Tomo Mortgage, LLC (dba Tomo) (NMLS #: 2059741) is a mortgage lender whose main office is located at 1645 East 6th Street, Suite 100, Austin, Texas 78702 / Phone: 833-505-1705. Tomo Mortgage holds the following state licenses:
- Colorado - Mortgage Company Registration issued by the Colorado Division of Real Estate
- Connecticut - Mortgage Lender License issued by the Connecticut Department of Banking, Consumer Credit Division
- District of Columbia - District of Columbia Mortgage Lender License (MLB2059741) issued by District of Columbia Department of Insurance and Banking
- Florida - Mortgage Lender License (MLD2152) issued by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation
- Illinois - Illinois Residential Mortgage License (MB.6761674) issued by the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
- Maryland - Maryland Mortgage Lender License (2059741) issued by the Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
- Michigan - 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender License (FL0023357) issued by the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services
- North Carolina - North Carolina Mortgage Lender License (L-206238) issued by the North Carolina Commissioner of Banks
- Ohio - Ohio Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration (RM.804811.000) issued by the Ohio Division of Financial Institutions
- Tennessee - Tennessee Mortgage License (2059741) issued by the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions
- Texas - Mortgage Company License issued by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending (SML)
- Washington - Consumer Loan Company License (CL2059741) issued by the Washington Department of Financial Institutions
Residential mortgage loans offered by Tomo are not available in all states. Currently, to be eligible to receive a mortgage loan from Tomo the loan must be secured by properties located in Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Texas, and Washington.
Tomo Mortgage, LLC (dba Tomo) is an Equal Housing Lender. In accordance with federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a company or residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the department's website at www.sml.texas.gov. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550. The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department's website at www.sml.texas.gov.
Tomo Mortgage, LLC (dba Tomo) has a business relationship with affiliated businesses. Each of these businesses may refer you to the services of another and are wholly-owned by Tomo Networks, Inc., either directly or through one or more subsidiaries. Because of these relationships, the referral of a customer by any of the affiliated businesses to another may provide the referring company, its affiliates and/or their employees with a financial or other benefit. You are not required to use any of these service providers as a condition of the purchase, sale or refinance of the subject property or to obtain access to any settlement service. Our affiliates include:
Tomo Networks, Inc. - Parent Company; owns Tomo Mortgage, LLC and Tomo Brokerage, Inc. 2200 Atlantic Street, 5th Floor Stamford, CT 06902
Tomo Mortgage, LLC (dba Tomo) - Licensed Mortgage Lender 1645 East 6th Street, Suite 100 Austin, Texas 78702
Tomo Brokerage, Inc. (dba Tomo Brokerage) - Licensed Real Estate Brokerage 1424 11th Ave, Suite 201 Seattle, WA 98122